A world forum for academics and researchers in global education
ANGEL aims to create links between established academics, early career researchers and students committed to global education - to share research and to act as a reference point for policy-makers. If you work in global education then please join us!
Academics and researchers with expertise in the fields of Global Education, Global Citizenship Education, Development Education and Education for Sustainable Development are welcome to become members of the network, along with other professionals who want to keep abreast of current activity in this active field of research.
Applicants who wish to join will need to complete the membership signup form, to demonstrate their interest and expertise in global education or a related area. Decisions about membership will be agreed by Development Education Research Centre staff in consultation with members of the ANGEL Advisory Board.
Who are our members?
Our members are a mix of the following:
- Specialist members. Experts in Global Education who have produced a range of publications and have been engaged in research in this field for a significant amount of time.
- Associate members. Others, such as policy makers, civil society representatives, NGO workers, school staff - and non-specialist researchers who are interested in ANGEL themes, and want to keep informed.
- Early career researchers (Doctoral and Post-Doctoral students) who are interested in research in fields related to Global Education.
Membership for the initial year (2018) is currently free and very easy to apply for. You will gain access to:
- regular member newsletters
- discounts at networking events and conferences
- the opportunity to share your own news, events and publications on the ANGEL site.
How to apply
Simply complete the brief membership form online. Once submitted, your details will be checked by our staff, who will email you to confirm membership as soon as possible.