A criação desta rede e site foi possível graças ao apoio financeiro da Comissão Europeia. As atividades e publicações da Rede são da responsabilidade dos organizadores da rede (Development Education Research Centre) e não podem, de modo algum, ser vistas como refletindo as opiniões da Comissão Europeia.
Latest issue of Interational Journal of Development Education and Global Learning published.
This new issue sets out to "examine education for social justice in a variety of educational settings: from social movements, through youth work to higher education." The International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning is an open-access internationally refereed journal that publishes the outcomes of research and current debates on development education and related concepts such as global learning, global education, and global citizenship. There are no article processing charges - it is free to write for and free to read.
- Simon ETEN and Albert Kojo QUAINOO: What are the critical dimensions in Ghana’s senior high school social studies curriculum? Under the lens of a critical global citizenship education framework.
- Eleanor J. BROWN and Laura Louise NICKLIN-REEVES: Spitting rhymes and changing minds: Global youth work through hip-hop.
- Linda CLARKE and Lesley Abbott: Seeking equilibrium between a social justice and a charity stance towards global learning among Northern Ireland pupils.
- Anna-Leena RIITAOJA, Hanna POSTI-AHOKAS and Hille JANHONEN-ABRUQUAH: North– South–South collaboration as a context for collaborative learning and thinking with alternative knowledges.
- Helen UNDERHILL: Agonistic possibilities for global unlearning: Constraints to learning within global citizenship education and social movements.
- Gonzalo OBELLEIRO: Book review: Value-Creating Global Citizenship: Engaging Gandhi, Makiguchi, and Ikeda as examples, by Namrata Sharma.