Call for papers
International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning Special Issue on Policy.
IJDEGL is an internationally refereed journal that publishes the outcomes of research and current debates on development education and related concepts such as global learning, global education, and global citizenship. The journal is fully open access.
The editor invites ANGEL members to submit articles for a special issue: 'The Policy Environment for Development Education and Global Learning'
- For publication December 2020
- Expressions of interest invited until 1 February 2020
- Deadline for draft papers 31 March 2020
This is a joint call for papers from four development education journals across Europe:
- International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning (England)
- Policy and Practice: A Development Education Review (Ireland)
- Sinergias: Educational Dialogue for Social Change (Portugal)
- ZEP: Journal of International Research and Development Education (Germany)
The journals are seeking contributions in different languages on the theme The Policy Environment for Development Education and Global Learning, with the aim to take stock collectively of how national and international policies are interacting with the development education (DE) and global learning sector. This collaboration enables authors of different types of articles - from research through to opinion and practitioner pieces - and writing in different languages to contribute to a single debate.