CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Southern African - Nordic Centre (SANORD) 2018 Conference.
15 – 17 August at University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
Submission closes at the end of this week (18th Feb) for submissions of proposals for paper presentations, panels, workshops and special interest groups at this established annual conference. The 2018 program theme is: 'Academic Citizenship: Recognition, Resilience or Resistance?', with the following sub-themes:
- South-North partnerships for sustainable development
- Promoting human development, health and well-being
- Academic partnerships and decolonization of knowledge
- Education for social justice, equity and equality
- Innovations and digital solutions for education and societies
- Teaching and teacher education
- Arts and culture in human development and education
- Partnerships between educational institutions and communities