Advisory board and member sessions at ECER.
Advisory board members of ANGEL are heavily involved in this year's European Conference on Educational Research, to be held online next week, and are delivering a plenary session. We also have compiled a list of events that involve other ANGEL members for your interest.
All times are given in CEST.
Plenary session: The State of Global Education in European Countries and the Future of Educational Research
Wednesday 8 September 11:00 - 12:30
- Liam Wegimont, GENE - Global Education Network Europe, Ireland
- Douglas Bourn, Institute of Education, UCL, UK
- Elina Lehtomäki, University of Oulu, Finland
- Massimiliano Tarozzi, University of Bologna, Italy
- Agata Sobiech, Head of DEAR unit, DG for International Partnerships, European Commission
Annette Scheunpflug, University of Bamberg
- Mon 11:00-12:30: Global voices for Global Education and Global Citizenship Education https://eera-ecer.de/ecer-programmes/conference/26/session/15893/
- Fri 09:00-10:30: Research on Global (Citizenship) Education https://eera-ecer.de/ecer-programmes/conference/26/session/16381/
- Tues 09:00-10:30: Global Citizenship Education and ESE (Part I): https://eera-ecer.de/ecer-programmes/conference/26/session/16273/
- Mon 16:00-17:30: Citizenship Education and Internationalization of Education: https://eera-ecer.de/ecer-programmes/conference/26/session/16211/
Did we miss anything?
The ECER programme is so large that we may have missed the chance to flag up relevant sessions, or ones featuring members. If you have spotted a session that is relevant, but not listed, contact us, preferably via Twitter (@angelnetworknet).