Global Education Lecturer position available at University of Oulu.
A full time lecturing post with a specific focus on Global Education is available at the University of Oulu, within the research unit 'Values, ideologies and social contexts of education' .
Within defined working hours (1624 hours per annum) and an annually confirmed working plan, the lecturer shall teach the faculty’s intermediate and advanced level courses, and supervise theses.
Responsibilities, Required Qualifications and Language Skills
The lecturer will work in collaboration with the professor in Global Education, lecturer in Intercultural Education and their team. The lecturer’s responsibilities include:
- development of the research based education and teaching in the international master’s programme Education and Globalisation (EDGLO)
- contribution to teaching and development of the Intercultural Teacher Education (ITE) programme and other programmes of the Faculty of Education
- supervision of master’s and doctoral theses
- participation in the regular administration tasks related to the post
- research related to global education.
The position is scheduled to be filled as of August 1, 2020, or as agreed, and it is subject to a six months trial period. Deadline: Apply online by March 22.