International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning: New journal issue.
Part two of the 10th anniversary special issues of the International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning is now available. This journal, published by ANGEL project partners the Development Education Research Centre (DERC), publishes the outcomes of research and current debates on development education and related concepts such as global learning, global education, and global citizenship.
The special issues plan to "celebrate the differing ways in which development education and global learning have grown and had wider impact".
- April BICCUM -
Editorial: Global citizenship education and the politics of conceptualization
- Dima KHAZEM - Critical realist approaches to global learning: A focus on education for sustainability
- Stephen SCOFFHAM - Global learning: A catalyst for curriculum change
- Daniel BENDIX - Decolonizing development education policy: The case of Germany
- Eilisih DILLON - How critical is the global? Discursive shifts in development education in Ireland
- Son GYOH - Reframing the global poverty and inequality narrative in development education through the lens of intersectionality