Dr. April Biccum
• 2010 Global Citizenship and the Legacy of Empire: Marketing Development. Routledge International Political Economy Series. Reissued on paperback 2013.
1. 2018, “Development, Security and the Active Global Citizen? Preventing Violent Extremism through Education meets the Knowledge Economy” in Debra Chapman, Tania Ruiz-Chapman & Peter Elgin (Eds.) Going Global: Critical Studies on Global Citizenship. Routledge. Forthcoming.
2. 2016, “A new development paradigm or business as usual? Exploring the Relationship between the political subject and social change.” In Education, Learning and the Transformation of Development. Baillie Smith et. al. (Eds.). Routledge. – by invitation from a Brussels based Development NGO.
1. 2018, “What can Counter-Terrorism learn from Cognitive Justice in Global Citizenship Education?” International Political Sociology, in press.
3. 2016 “What might Celebrity Humanitarianism have to do with Empire?” Third World Quarterly, 37(6): 998-1015. [A Ranked]
4. 2014 “The Politics of Education for Globalisation: Managed Activism in a Time of Crisis”, Australian Journal of International Affairs. 69(3): 321-338. [A ranked]
5. 2013 “Memorializing Empire; Producing Global Citizens: The British Bicentenary of the Abolition of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade (2007)” Interventions: Journal of Post-Colonial Studies 15(2): 215-232. [A ranked]