Ms. Deirdre Hogan
• Baily, F., O'Flaherty, J., Hogan, D. (2017) 'Exploring the nature and implications of student teacher engagement with development education initiatives'. Irish Educational Studies, 36: 185-201
• Hogan, D. and O. McGarr (2017) ‘Educating for critical consciousness, what role should teacher education play?’ IGC Guidelines Magazine, 36-37, May 2017
• Hogan, D. (2017) Curriculum, Policy and Advocacy: The Increasing Need for Development Education - Dialogue Day Handbook, circulated to Ubuntu Network members, May 2017
• Tormey, R., Liddy, M., and Hogan, D. (2009) Interdisciplinary Literacy: the ability to critique disciplinary cultures and work effectively across disciplines. In Villers-Stuart, P. and Stibbe, A. (eds) The Handbook of Sustainability Literacy. Green Books.
• Hogan, D. & Tormey, R. (2008) 'A Perspective on the Relationship between Development Education and Education for Sustainable Development' in Policy & Practice: A Development Education Review, Vol. 6, Spring 2008, pp. 5-17, available: http://www.developmenteducationreview.com/issue6-focus1