Post Doc Fellowship on Global Citizenship Education at University of Bologna.
The International Research Centre on Global Citizenship Education of the University of Bologna, Rimini branch, is seeking to appoint a one year fully funded Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work on the issue on Global Citizenship Education, with the title of “Global Citizenship Education in Higher Education: actors, networks, and good practices”.
The candidate who is awarded the research grant will be affiliated to the IRC GloCEd and will contribute to the research and networking activities of the Centre, in close cooperation with ANGEL.
The fellowship will be held in close cooperation with UNESCO Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (UNESCO APCEIU) and with Bang Ki Moon Center in Vienna.
Both Italian and foreign nationals are admitted to the selection process as long as they fulfil the following requirements for admission to the selection process:
- PhD in the areas of education, political sciences, sociology
- Advanced-level knowledge of the following foreign language: English.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Previous experience in research
- Expertise in reference software for managing and sharing research papers (such as Mendeley, Zotero, endnote).
- Skills in qualitative research methods, and possibly in Social Network Analysis
Deadline for applications
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 23:59 CET
Grant amount: € 19,367
After an evaluation of each candidate’s qualifications and experience though the curriculum, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a selection committee. The interview will be carried out via Teams.
Information on the application procedure can be found here.