Lecturer position with focus on Global Education open at the University of Oulu.
A full time role is available as lecturer within the Faculty of Education at the University of Oulu, Finland.
The lecturer will work in collaboration with the professor in Global Education, lecturer in Intercultural Education and their team. The lecturer’s responsibilities include:
- development of the research based education and teaching in the international master’s programme Education and Globalisation (EDGLO)
- contribution to teaching and development of the Intercultural Teacher Education (ITE) programme and other programmes of the Faculty of Education
- supervision of master’s and doctoral theses
- participation in the regular administration tasks related to the post
- research related to global education.
Deadline: 09 March 2019
The University of Oulu is an international scientific community, with 15 000 students and approximately 3 000 employees. The strengths of the University are wide multidisciplinary study/research interests and modern research and study environment and good cooperation with international educational and research institutes.