Video of Global Education Digest 2020 launch event.
From the November 9th launch of the latest edition of the ANGEL project's bibliographies of global education research and materials.
An abridged recording of the launch event of the Global Education Digest 2020, the latest edition of the ANGEL project's bibliographies of global education research and materials. This 2020 edition is newly multilingual in it's focus, incorporating material that has been published recently in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish through collaborative work with members internationally.
- Opening remarks / Welcome greetings: Global Education Network Europe Chair Annette Scheunpflug (Uni. of Bamberg) and Agata Sobiech (European Commission's Development Education and Awareness Raising Programme)
- Digest overview: Project lead Massimiliano Tarozzi (Uni. of Bologna)
- Introduction to the contributor teams: 2 minutes each
- Multilingualism and empowerment: Contributor La Salete Coelho (University of Porto & Polytechnic of Viana do Castelo)
- Concluding remarks: Liam Wegimont (GENE) and ANGEL Advisory Board Chair Doug Bourn (UCL Institute of Education)
To find out more about the project, and to download the Digest, visit the dedicated publication page on this site.