Multilingual Global Education Digest progress
Work continues on compiling a bibliography of recently published academic and research material relevant to the field of global education - in the 6 languages in which most GE-related material is published. We are expecting a final dataset by the end of March, and then the document will be assembled by staff at DERC.
This publication is compiled by Development Education Research Centre (DERC) on behalf of Global Education Network Europe (GENE) in the framework of ANGEL activities.
We would like to recognise the contributors to this project:
- English – DERC Team, UCL Institute of Education, including Cuicui LI, visiting researcher from East China Normal University
- French – Florence Depierreux & Cécile Giraud - Enabel - Belgian Development Agency
- German – Annette Scheunpflug’s team at University of Bamberg
- Italian – Rita Locatelli - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore & Raffaella Faggioli – Università di Bologna
- Portuguese – Lasalete Coelho – Sinergias, Mónica Sofia Marques Lourenço, University of Aveiro & Dalila Coelho, Universidade do Porto
- Spanish - Adelina Calvo Salvador, Universidad de Cantabria